Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Alchemy Festival 2011 Atlanta, GA


Just got back from Alchemy Festival in Atlanta, GA- the regions burner festival. The above pic is of myself performing with my favorite fire fans. The shooting flames & LED lights behind me added a cool effect. The festival had around 5,000 people with many different DJ stages. I loved the fact I could spin some music or spin some fire :) If you have not been to Alchemy Festival, I suggest it for anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment