Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fitness Hula Hoop Workshop in Memphis, Tennessee

I am teaching a fitness hula hooping workshop in Memphis, Tennessee on January 22nd at the brand new Madison Dance Studios located at 1555 Madison Avenue. Fitness Hula Hooping is the newest & hottest way to get fit and have fun. I keep one hoop in my car and anytime I am outside on a nice day or have some free time- I hoop. Hula hooping is not just for kids & it is a workout that is far from boring. In addition to being a fun workout, you get your "toning" and cardio all at once. I will hula hoop for 2 hours and not even notice the time. Some people get discouraged with new workouts and just want the class to be over or the workout to end quickly- Hooping is def not one of those types of workouts. I love to hoop in the park on sundays with a group of friends and we share tricks & hoop dance moves. Did you know you can hula hoop around your knees?! There are many ways to hoop- not just around the waist. Come to my workshop on January 22 if you are in the Memphis area- I would love to meet you and teach you my hoop dance workout.:)
\
sign up at www.fitnesshoopmemphis.com or email info@fitnesshoopmemphis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment