Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Natalia - Professional Belly Dancer - Los Angeles

Belly Dance - Belly Dancers - Belly Dancing - Oh Yes!

As you know I have been a professional belly dancer for 10 years now. I started belly dancing before I ever added fire performance, hula, DJing, or anything else I do :) Of all the performance styles, Belly Dance is probably my most favorite. Add some fire and thats def my second favorite ;) If you live in Los Angeles or surround areas - and ever need an authentic, exciting show of belly dancers - let me know. My company, The Dancing Fire, has an amazing group of belly dancers. Belly Dance is very beautiful and if you are still thinking about what wedding entertainment to have, choose belly dance. Take a look at some of our girls on our website for a closer look :) Belly Dancers - Los Angeles - The Dancing Fire

Natalia Belly Dancer
Natalia Belly Dancer Los Angeles

Natalia - Belly Dancer - in Times Square New York

I am the only belly dancer to have performed in Times Square :)



No comments:

Post a Comment