Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bad business

Lennard James, head of Enzo Entertainment, and distributor of Lotus Energy Drink wrote my dance group a bad check after our performance at his launch party in Memphis in March 2012. He wrote us a check and knowingly stopped payment several days later. I gave him deal for the amount of work & performance my group did AND provided him a free photographer- Joseph Warner Photography. He still has yet to pay my performers for their hard work. In addition, he threatened to sue me if I contacted him further. Think twice before you work for Lennard James.

No comments:

Post a Comment