Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Professional Belly Dancer

I have been belly dancing for 10 years. Belly Dancing is an art and there is a whole history behind it. I stylize in cabaret/Egyptian belly dance and add a flavor of my own. I teach private lessons, group lessons, and occasional choreography. One of the most fun types of events I teach is the harem party or all girls party. Think: wine, food, friends, and learning to dance with your girlfriends. It's a stress free lesson and the instructor comes right to your home. We provide the music, lesson, and coin hip belts to get you shakin'. I also teach hula hooping & other performance arts for these types of "parties". So much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment