Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Monday, May 7, 2012

Fire Wings!!!

Bristerfest 2012 was such a success!! I flew to Memphis to perform with my troupe- The Dancing Fire. Band Agori Tribe and our performance group headlined the April 28 night of the festival at the Levitt Shell in Memphis, TN. I debuted my fire wings- constructed & designed by one of our own fire dancers, Adam Tate. Adam has been on of my biggest inspirations in performance. I love our group because we always come up with new and exciting ideas. None of our shows are ever the same. It's always about showing our fans and audience something they have never before :)
Much love!
*Natalia*

No comments:

Post a Comment