Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Sunday, June 3, 2012

3 Show Weekend in Los Angeles Area!

Starting June 8, 2012, I have a huge show weekend! June 8 will be a show featuring my DJ duo project, Two Stars Collide, at Club Ambiente in Alhambra, CA. I will also be fire dancing at this event :) On June 9, I am DJing at the all female DJ line-up event, Femme Fatale. Femme Fatale at Ecco Hollywood is a "Hollywood Crime" themed event. Wear something fun and crazy at this event! June 10 is Shimmy Showcase in Long Beach, CA at Viento y Agua Coffeehouse. I will be belly dancing with other local dancers at 5:30 PM. If you want more info on my Natalia weekend, please check out my website and facebook fan page here.


No comments:

Post a Comment