Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My DJ Duo Group TWO STARS COLLIDE

My DJ duo -consisting of DJ Hollywood of Memphis and myself- are about to tear up dance floors this Friday, June 8 @ Club Ambiente in Alhambra, CA. Not only are you getting a rockin house music set from us, you'll get to see some fire dancing by yours truly. I can't wait to have a fun night with my friends & fans :) Get your camera phones charged up and a good night sleep the night before ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment