Friends! Welcome to my Blog :) ~Natalia Dance
Based in Hollywood, California
DJ, Producer, Fire Dancer, Belly Dancer, Hawaiian/Hula Dancer, LED/Glow Dance, Choreographer, Instructor, and Creator/Owner of The Dancing Fire Entertainment

Booking bookings@nataliadance.com, info@thedancingfire.com
Direct natalia@nataliadance.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Carl Cox at Exchange LA

I went to see house music legend Carl Cox at Exchange LA. Not my first CC show and def not my last! Carl Cox is a veteran of house music. I felt the soul of house music in his DJ set. His sets are not full of top 40 house tracks- you'll only find the roots of house music with producer Carl Cox. Mixture of house/tech/techno is perfect to generate various levels of bass & sub bass to keep you grooving all night." I made it " through his 3 hour DJ-set dancing right in front of the booth- my body didn't stop moving the entire time. Check out his sounds if you have yet to experience CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment